|Alexandra||Breakaway Twin Rivers Caravan Park||Alexandra||Alexandra Tourist Park|
|Alexandra||Alexandra Showground Caravan Park|
|Acheron||Koriella Rest Area||Cathedral Range State Park||Cooks Mill Campground|
|Taggerty||BIG4 Taggerty Holiday Park||Taggerty||Little River Rest Area|
Alexandra is a town in Victoria, Australia. It is located at the junction of the Goulburn Valley Highway (B340) and Maroondah Highway (B360), 26 kilometres west of Eildon, in the Shire of Murrindindi local government area. At the 2006 Census, Alexandra had a population of 2141.
The town was settled in the late 1860s, with a Post Office opening on 15 March 1867 (known until 24 April 1867) as Redgate. The town was originally known as Redgate, or Red Gate Diggings. the current name either derives from Alexandra of Denmark, or from three men named Alexander (Alesander, McGregor, Alexander Don, and Alexander Luckie) who discovered gold in the area in 1866.
Charles Jones born Herefordshire also discovered Gold on the Luckie Mine in 1866 . He bought a Hotel with John Henry Osborne and was the proprieter of the New York and London Hotel Grant Street Alexandra.
The partnership was dissolved.
The railway to Alexandra arrived in the town via Yea from Tallarook in 1909, being closed on November 18, 1978. The Rubicon Tramway connected Alexandra with the village of Rubicon, at the junction of the Rubicon and Royston Rivers.