We invite you to upload and share your own photos of your caravanning and camping experiences.
Ideally photos should be no smaller than the one shown below as we wish to display your photos in the clearest possible way to our users.
The size of the image shown above is 640 x 480 pixels which is the minimum size we require.
Our upload system works best in the Google Chrome browser because you can select all photos in one batch. It also works in Internet Explorer but you can only select one photo at a time.
Just follow these simple instructions to get your photos online:
1. Perform a search on our website to find the listing page for the park or campground where you took the photos;
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see the green "Click here to add your own photos" button (shown below).
3. Click on the button and select all of the photos relevant for this listing page;
4. Once you have selected all of the photos add the captions and write as much as you like about each photo. The more descriptive the better. We don't care how much you write as long as it is relevant to that park or campground;
5. Once this is finished click the "Start Upload" button and then wait a few minutes and you will be able to see the photos on the page. You may not think anything is happening but it is;
6. We will receive an automatic notification once the photos are online;
7. Once the photos go live for all to see them it will be acknowledged that that were kindly supplied by you.
Photos can include, but are not limited to:
Once you feel comfortable with the system you can then add photos on any listing page yourself without having to email them to me as was previously the case.
Look forward very much to receiving your feedback on the Photo Upload System via our Guestbook.